LOPK is uniquely suited to offer exceptional guidance and counsel to entertainment industry clients. Price Kent is well-versed in the entertainment industry not only as an accomplished performing artist, composer, and musician, but also as an Attorney. Her knowledge of every aspect of both sides of the negotiation table brings a well-balanced strength to each client’s position.
Acting as a liaison between the creative artist or entrepreneurial business owner and the structural composition that makes the entertainment industry a success, we assist our clients in achieving both their immediate and long-term entertainment goals as they navigate the various avenues of opportunity in the industry.
In addition to the vast variety of artist’s agreements and entertainment contracts, we provide counsel to artists, individuals, and business owners in:
- Musical Performance and Recording Contracts,
- Music Licensing Agreements (Film & Television)
- Production agreements,
- Licensing and Acquiring Creative Works,
- Producer Agreements,
- Acting/Modeling Agreements
- Photo releases
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Script Submissions
- Publishing agreements, and
- Entertainment contract disputes.